1. Is the Sump Pump securely plugged in & operating?
2. Do you have a Battery Back-up Sump and is it ready?
3. Is the drain connected properly & no visual leaks?
4. Is there any debris in the area that could block or clog the hose?
5. Sump Pump should discharge minimally 6' away from the home.
6. Sump Pumps should be checked 2 times per year minimally.
7. Inspection of the Check Valve on Sump Pump is just as important.
"One Call Does It All"
Lynn Caruso | S&D Prime Maintenance, Inc.
Phone: 800-660-6028 | Fax: 630-268-2578 1415 W. Fullerton Avenue Addison, Illinois 60101
firstname.lastname@example.org | www.sdprimemtce.com
Comments are closed.
To subscribe and receive Platinum's blog posts, enter your email: