"Lisl Design did an amazing job of making my vision come to life! I'm not the easiest client to work with and tend to "over analize" things. Lisl remained patient with me and kept me on task, while creating an awesome site I can be proud of. I am out of my element(in fact lost) with web site creativity. Lisl showed me her ideas combined with mine in real time. She sent me examples along the way. I've had 5 websites built over 14 years in business. In the past, I always felt I was being talked down to and had no control over happened with my site. My perception of web designers was glum and always felt that I was at their mercy and being held hostage. Just the opposite with Lisl. The site looks great and works better than expected! Lisl Design exceeded my expectations and I highly recommend this company."
Steve D'Aquila - Action Cleaning Systems Inc. - Willowbrook, Illinois
"For some reason, right off the bat I knew you were more than qualified to handle our website remodel needs. We were in dire need of a website facelift and from the beginning your questioning and listening of my needs was very professional and resulted in EXACTLY what we were looking for. Well done.
In real estate development image is very important. And being in charge of the marketing and sales, I just wanted to take minute to say thank you for helping me look good in front of the developer. He loves the site and loves feedback he has gotten as well. Thank you very much for helping me live up to my promises to him and company.
I had contacted more than 6 designers from all over the world and you set yourself above from the rest of the crowd. You are very professional to deal with and to do business with. I will be working with you again real soon and I will refer everyone I know in need of website services to LislDesign.com as if it were my own.
Should you ever need me to speak with anyone in doubt of your services, please do not hesitate to call on me. Of course, should ever be ready to do what you do so well in front of palm trees and flamingos, in stead of Chicago, you know where to find me, I'll be the one on the beach in the safest coast in North America...
Never goodbye, Respectfully yours, Daniel"
Daniel Joseph, Ensisal Realty, Mexico
On April 27, 2014, Divine Mercy Sunday, the Vatican has officially confirmed, in a statement, that Pope Francis “decreed that Blesseds John XXIII and John Paul II will be enrolled among the saints on April 27, 2014, the Second Sunday of Easter, of the Divine Mercy.”
The news was widely expected. Although cardinals and bishops vote on the canonizations, the date is the Pope’s alone to make, in accordance with his calendar and schedule.
Vatican and Rome authorities will now set to work, preparing for what is expected to be an enormous number of pilgrims taking part in the canonizations from all over the world. An estimated 1 million pilgrims filled St. Peter’s Square and surrounding streets for John Paul II’s beatification on May 1, 2011. Even more will be expected next April, also because the joint canonization will attract thousands of devotees of Pope John XXIII, born Angelo Giuseppe Roncalli. Popularly known as “good Pope John,” the 261st bishop of Rome convened the Second Vatican Council.
Pope Francis said that a joint canonization would be “a message for the Church: These two were wonderful, both of them.” The testimonies of their lives, "completely dedicated to proclaiming the Gospel, shine in the church and reverberate in the history of the world as examples of hope and light," he said.
The decision to canonize the two at the same time appears designed to unify Catholics.
October 21 - 30, 2014,
Orientale Lumen Foundation and Viking Travel are leading a group to:
the LIGHT OF THE EAST Rome & Constantinople Pilgrimage. Where they will travel to celebrate the Canonization of Popes John Paul II and John XXIII.
Proforma can support our customers with a myriad of eco-friendly items.
Biodegradable plastic can be used for almost anything; pens, mugs, even USB flash drives. Fabric can also be made "green" by using organic cotton, bamboo or hemp. Recycled materials are also being used to create tote bags, towels, and paper cups. Think of the earth; what a place to live!
Proforma Creative Impressions
6203 Lake Park Suite D • Willowbrook, IL 60527
630-734-9911 Office • 630-415-6757 Cell • 630-974-6199 Fax
30 questions for a sales plan overhaul By Anthony Iannarino
FEBRUARY 15, 2014
Share on linkedin Share on twitter Share on facebook Share on email More Sharing Services 0
Want to improve your sales game? Here are 30 questions designed to inform your sales plan and make sure you’ve got all the bases covered.
1. Have you targeted your dream clients?
2. Do you have a plan to engage with them?
3. Does your plan employ multiple channels?
4. Is this plan a campaign?
5. Does your plan focus on multiple stakeholders?
6. Does your plan lead with value?
7. Does your plan include touches for every stage of the buying cycle?
8. Does your plan include asking for referrals and introductions?
9. Are you prospecting enough to build a pipeline of real opportunities?
10. Do you have a plan to create value if your dream clients say they’re already satisfied?
11. Is your process collaborative?
12. Does your process align with your dream clients’ needs?
13. Do you have an arsenal of high-value discovery questions?
14. Do you have a plan to help your clients make their own discoveries?
15. Does your process allow you to get the information you need?
16. Are you taking the steps necessary to learn your clients’ businesses?
17. Does your process address the needs of different stakeholders?
18. Do you know everyone who will eventually decide on your solution?
19. Does the way you sell make you known as a trusted advisor, a value creator?
20. Does the way you sell prove that you care?
21. Is your team engaged in the sales process and aware of what they will need to do to deliver value to your dream clients?
22. Does your plan include your gaining trust over time?
23. Do you understand the intricacies of your dream clients’ situations?
24. Does your plan incorporate your dream clients’ vision into your proposed solutions?
25. Do you pre-present your proposal and acquire changes and modifications before continuing?
26. Is your proposal your story, their story or “our story?”
27. Do you make risks and obstacles abundantly clear?
28. Do you explain what steps you will take to mitigate those risks?
29. Do you make sure your dream clients understand the commitments they will have to make throughout the process?
30. Have you earned the right to ask for your dream client’s business?
Please contact me with any questions!