30 questions for a sales plan overhaul By Anthony Iannarino
FEBRUARY 15, 2014
Share on linkedin Share on twitter Share on facebook Share on email More Sharing Services 0
Want to improve your sales game? Here are 30 questions designed to inform your sales plan and make sure you’ve got all the bases covered.
1. Have you targeted your dream clients?
2. Do you have a plan to engage with them?
3. Does your plan employ multiple channels?
4. Is this plan a campaign?
5. Does your plan focus on multiple stakeholders?
6. Does your plan lead with value?
7. Does your plan include touches for every stage of the buying cycle?
8. Does your plan include asking for referrals and introductions?
9. Are you prospecting enough to build a pipeline of real opportunities?
10. Do you have a plan to create value if your dream clients say they’re already satisfied?
11. Is your process collaborative?
12. Does your process align with your dream clients’ needs?
13. Do you have an arsenal of high-value discovery questions?
14. Do you have a plan to help your clients make their own discoveries?
15. Does your process allow you to get the information you need?
16. Are you taking the steps necessary to learn your clients’ businesses?
17. Does your process address the needs of different stakeholders?
18. Do you know everyone who will eventually decide on your solution?
19. Does the way you sell make you known as a trusted advisor, a value creator?
20. Does the way you sell prove that you care?
21. Is your team engaged in the sales process and aware of what they will need to do to deliver value to your dream clients?
22. Does your plan include your gaining trust over time?
23. Do you understand the intricacies of your dream clients’ situations?
24. Does your plan incorporate your dream clients’ vision into your proposed solutions?
25. Do you pre-present your proposal and acquire changes and modifications before continuing?
26. Is your proposal your story, their story or “our story?”
27. Do you make risks and obstacles abundantly clear?
28. Do you explain what steps you will take to mitigate those risks?
29. Do you make sure your dream clients understand the commitments they will have to make throughout the process?
30. Have you earned the right to ask for your dream client’s business?
Please contact me with any questions!
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.
To subscribe and receive Platinum's blog posts, enter your email: