Paying too much for your Comcast residential services?
1. Make sure you have a promo/discount. If not, call Comcast and negotiate a better deal.
If the rep says there is no current promotion, then threaten to leave or downgrade service.
2. Consider migrating TV to hulu live, ROKU, or Sling TV live. Add on movie channels like Netflix or Amazon Prime.
3. Internet and phone may cost around same if you migrate these to att for example.
4. Look into getting a HDTV Antenna.
5. If you look to leave Comcast for att for example, beware economics might be attractive only until promotion lasts, then no real advantage economically. Is it really worth the potential switching headache for a short term savings?
How to Get HD TV Channels for Free (Without Paying for Cable)
To subscribe and receive Platinum's blog posts, enter your email: